I wouldn't say that I base the clothes I wear on a particular celebrity or celebrities but the likes of Noel & Liam Gallagher and Ian Brown dress with the same influences and tastes as me. Liam Gallagher also owns the clothing brand Pretty Green.
According to the UK Tribes website I would associate myself with the 'New Casuals' culture although I think that it isn't accurate to the casual culture. The casual culture I would put myself in is one that enjoys going to the football and takes pride in wearing designer brands.Below is a picture of me at a Leicester City match in 2014. In the picture I am wearing Levis jeans and a Fred Perry poloshirt. My friend is also wearing Levis jeans with a MA.Strum jacket.



This is really interesting Tom; I'd be interested to see if you fell into any of the other UK Tribes categories.
ReplyDelete